Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

W9 T2 Movie Magic Evaluation

I think that a clear script is the most important element to movie making because..a clear script is the way to making a clear a entertaining movie. I put a clear script first and good actors second because...If you want to have a good movie you have to have a clear script and good actors. I think the least important element is fancy costumes because...you don’t need fancy costumes to make you movie entertaining you would need to have a well structured script. Other important elements that aren’t included here are...Time , motion and composition . My biggest lightbulb moment while learning about movie magic was..... Editing because when I was editing the film I learnt how to adjust scenes into the right order and turn sound up or down, to the right limit.



1 comment:

Miss Kyla said...

Well done on the thoughtful reflection Edward. It shows me that you have been listening carefully and making the most of the opportunity to make a movie. I think fancy costumes are the least important too! Your movie is going to be fantastic!

Post a Comment