Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My learning goals.


MY GOALS!!!
Reading
This year for reading I want to make more great connections with the text by using my prior knowledge and analysis the text more carefully.

Writing
This year for writing I want to improve on using critical thinking skills. I want to use  more poetic language to engage my audience and ensure that I am using basic punctuation correctly in my writing.
Maths
For maths this year I want to use different strategies to solve complicated maths problems.

Personal
My personal goal will have to learn how to control my anger when people are putting me down...



These are my goals for 2013 I wish in the future going to accomplish these goals step by step and that nothing will distract me from a good education.

No comments:

Post a Comment