Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Irregular Past Tense Verbs Close...

Irregular Past Tense Verbs Close...

Fill in the blanks below with one of the 15 irregular past tense verbs in the box.
*

began
blew
bought
brought
caught
drew
grew
heard
knew
said
sang
sat
sent
slept
threw

(1) Last year, we ___grew______________ carrots and tomatoes in our garden.
(2) She __________threw_______ the ball to her friend.
(3) The wind ______blew___________ the signs down.
(4) He __________sang_______ a song for the class.
(5) She _______brought__________ some milk at the store.
(6) I was tired so I ____slept_____________ all morning.
(7) He __caught_______________ a fish at the lake.
(8) We __drew_______________ pictures in art class.
(9) I _______knew__________ the answer so I put up my hand.
(10) He _____sent____________ an email to his classmates.
(11) I ______sat___________ on the floor because there were no chairs.
(12) My mom ______brought___________ a pie to the picnic.
(13) She _________herd________ a noise outside.
(14) He ________said_________, "I will help you."
(15) It was a warm day so the snow ________began_________ to melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment